Pink Sketch Heart

Sunday, December 5, 2010

school

another 4 weeks :)
we're going back to schoolll ! yippieee
i'm still not believing that i'll turn 15 next year ,
because i want to be my daddy's little girl forever :'(
seem that it will never stop me from continue to growing and growing and growing ,
huhh , this suck !
well on the bright side , ummm .....
there's no bright side -.-
growing up stinkk !

i'm currently reading THE CRAZY THINGS GIRLS DO FOR LOVE :D
there's a quote in the cover book ,
'WHAT WILL A GIRL DO TO GET A BOY?'
then i put that as my status in my fb ,
haa , guess what ? a lot of people response to it ,
and give me a lotof opinion .
well , guys , i really appreaciate it :)
but , it was really not about me , HAHA XD XD

then , sis FARAHIN tag me in a link ,
HAHA , to sis farahin , thanks for tagging me , btw , your picture is gorgeous :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment