Pink Sketch Heart

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

10 random things about me :)

1. my hair is actually black-brown but because i always play outdoors when i was in primary school , my hair turn black . extraordinary HAHA :D
2. i'm an animal lover but i'm not a bug lover , so , bugs , please stay away from me .
3. sometimes , i'll turn red and become shy whenever a cute guy approaches me , HAHA . no , i'm not a pervert . it come naturally to me , i just can't help it :)
4. i'm a really sensitive person . i don't think people around me realises that HAHA XD
5. i'm not kind of girlfriend that do stuff that a girlfriend should do like kissy kissy or send a messages with a 'MUAHH' . YEEKISHH ! gross :P
6. my personality depends to my clothes . when i wear a 'baju kurung' , i'll turn to a polite girl . when i wear a casual clothes , i'll turn to a 'brutal' girl . i guess HAHA XD depends to my mood too .
7. i love english languange , but when i try to speak it , i sound really funny and i'll forget what to say . weirdo ! -.-'
8. i'm a fanatic of korean pop , but when i saw some fangirls going crazy about their idol , i'll mad because i think they're so overreacting . but when i saw any korean idol in the tv , i'll scream . HAHA XD
8. i'll nvr gonna eat a leftover food . if the food was been cooked yesterday , i'm not gonna eat that . for me , it's better to eat new food .
9. i'm a person that really shy when i met new people , but once i really know him or her , i'll be talkative .
10. i'm a heavy sleeper . once i was on a camping with my friends . on the night , i was the only one who has gone to sleep . so , my friends try to disturb be by exploded a balloon near to my ear . but , i said to them that i don't hear a thing at that night . HAHA even my alarm clock can't wake me up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment