Pink Sketch Heart

Friday, May 20, 2011

can you smile :DD


my life is getting happier and happier :)
since that day , i've never been so alive ,
how fortunate that those bad things happened ,
and now i have my happy ending :DD

i've got a whole bunch of good friends ,
who always help me in any situation :)
zaty.nureen.anis.qistina.raihana.farah.
and to v.i.gs , thankyou for everything ,
yashira.syakira.natasha.alia :DD
to nad a.k.a nurd cullen' and ziee chiam :)
they're awesome. and love to talk nonsense :D

not to forget to my seniors :D
cuteprettyseniors.
kak ecah , kak shiroo , kak bella , kak mosha , kak mimi :)

my similar and no difference twin ,
nurmawaddah :]
we have the same name , same birthday , same interests , same problem , same attitude :)
but different face and different age
oh , btw , she's a year older than me !
how cool is that. and thanks to her , i already forgot about my problem :))

and last but not least , my bestfriend until die and even after death ,
alyaizzati.alianatassia :D
my best friends that last from standard one till now :)
thanks for cherish my life !
i love you guys :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment