Pink Sketch Heart

Saturday, February 19, 2011

saturday


but not me !
hahaha.

i had to go to school today ,
but i rather sit in my room , surfing internet from morning till midnight ,
because i haven't done my presentation for history subject ,
then , just found a good excuse to give to my teacher ,
since , piqa didn't came to school just now ,
so , we all decided to tell the teacher that the presentation paper is with piqa ,

HAHA , thank god , teacher didn't scolded us just now ,
she asked us to present without the paper ,
luckily for us , we did great :)

yesterday , we all learned chapter 4 for science which is REPRODUCTION ,
woah , everybody shown an interest with that chapter ,
haha , it's kind of funny to see my classmates excitedlearning about it ,
well , same goes to me :D

oh oh , my father just knocked my room's door ,
he told me that i need to get ready because we're going to jusco :)
just like i said , i prefer sit in my room ,
haha , i'm an outdoor and indoor person.
well , got to go , till i write again :D
adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment