Pink Sketch Heart

Saturday, January 29, 2011

random,

ah , i'm so bored .
there's no one online at facebook right now ,
okey , there's people online but useless.
and , no one is tweeting right now at twitter ,
HUHH ! bored.

oh , i'm currently singing to japan's song ,
SID - MONOCHROME NO KISS (:
ilovethissongdamnmuch.
but , i can't put it at my blog --'
since it's not so popular .

talking about singing ,
huh , how i miss to send my VOICE to alya ,
since my phone has been taken by my parents for some reason ,
HAHA , i think she's the only one who ever heard my real voice when i'm singing ,
coz i will nvr sing properly in the public ,
HAHA , heck no ! there's no reason to do that :P
once , i send my singing YUI MAKINO - AMRITA ,
LOL , my sound change all of sudden ,
actually , my singing is not good at all ,
terrible , horrible *being humble HAHA

i miss singing anime's song with afizatul ,
oh , we love to sing in class ,
and i love to dance too (:
don't believe me , HAHA ,
i only dance in my room ,
yeah , nobody even know that i love to dance ,
except alya , HAHA ,
she know that i love to dance :D

yeah , so the point of this post is , i love to sing and dance ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment