Pink Sketch Heart

Saturday, December 25, 2010

hometown


i'm at my sweet hometown yesterday ,
i love come to my hometown coz it's fun !
hahaha XD
all of my cousins are so happening ,
i love them alllll !
hahaha , i don't know why i'm so excited ,

now , i'm at my cousin's house ,
actually , we're supposed to go home today ,
but , because of heavy and horrible traffic jam ,
my father turn back and decided to stay at my cousin's house ,
on my way to my cousin's house , we all stopped by at clothes shop ,
we've to buy clothes for us ,
since i was just woke up from sleep , i've got no mood at all ,
and the store is so so so so so so narrow ,
and there was bunch of kids chasing each other and scream in front of me ,
MANNNN !!! i was soooo angry ~
i just want to slap their faces but thanks god i'm a good girl ,
HAHAHA XD

am currently watching MALAYSIA team :)
WOHOOOO ! they're awesome ! three goals in a row !
i never been happier when supporting MALAYSIAN teamss !
MALAYSIA ! MALAYSIA ! MALAYSIA !

to nurul izzaty ; haha , what lah youu ! twitter doesn't have chat okey !
haishh -.-' what deerr !

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Bogdan from Romania! I want to make friends!
    Can we be friends?? Link Exchange PLEASE??
    My blog address is: www.bogdanstelistul.blogspot.com
    Thank you!!!!
    Happy holidays !!!!
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK OR BLOGGER,PLEASE !!!
    COMENT ME BLOG !!!!
    THANK YOU ,FOR YOUR VISIT!!!

    ReplyDelete