Pink Sketch Heart

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sicko !

There's a lot i wanna to story to u..

1st story : -
I didn't go to school today . reason ? i'm sick ..


2nd story : -
I start to collect badges . My new hobby :) If u have any badges that u don't want to use, then, just give me that .. I really appreciate that :D


3rd story : -
My cat is so weird today .. Don't know what's the problem .. She kind of , um , i dunno , weird ?
Hahaha . Hope she'll be okay !


4th story : -
I getting in love .. With ? The Simpsons of course .. Hahaha .. Love that cartoon :)


5th story : -
Watch Big Time Rush just now and Logan is damn cute .. The first english man that stole my heart .. I'm not so into english man but he is 100% cute .. And he even disguise as a girl .. Man, he's pretty :) He's character in here make him look like a geek .. But, he's a hot geek .. He also got a cute dipple . Lol! I'm getting insane . I better stop now ..



LOGAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment